Superpower month is turning out to be a rousing success, so this week we’re tackling the obvious: how being physically fit is a superpower in and of itself. Not only is working out healthy, but building a consistent schedule around your routine and filling it with milestones you can look forward to allows you to maximize feeling good from one day to the next.
In this episode, Kelly discusses three tips for maximizing your fitness on a daily, weekly and long-term basis, even when unexpected circumstances pop up.
The Finer Details of This Episode:
– How Kelly’s background has led her to constantly push for her own fitness.
– Acknowledging it’s possible to fall out of shape, and figuring out what we need to do to get back on that horse.
– Refocusing your fitness routine when circumstances (like an injury) get in the way.
– A cute and funny anecdote about how Kelly was able to calm her anxious dog through refocusing.
– The power of having something to look forward to.
– Making sure to schedule a bit of physical activity per day, even if it’s minimal.
– Drop in at AngelTigerFit.com to let Kelly know what superpowers you’d like her to talk about!
“It may not be exactly what I want to do, but what can I do to continue on my path of wellness while I’m healing?”
“If you have something to look forward to, something on the horizon, then you kinda want to move backwards and go ‘What’s working right now?’”
“Once you take that first step, the second step is always so much easier.”
The Angel Tiger Fit homepage – https://angeltigerfit.com/
Podigy – https://podigy.co/
Subscribe & Review in iTunes:
Have you subscribed to my podcast? If not, I’d love for you to do so and not miss an episode. You’ll be the first to know when bonus episodes are added and if you’re not subscribed, you could miss out :). Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, I would be truly grateful if you left me a review on iTunes. It makes my day to read them. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what you love and what you want to hear more of. Thank you!